Hate myself for this.
But you’re unreasonable too.
I miss you so fucking much.
I was waiting for this day, didn’t know what the date would be.
last Sunday would’ve been our anniversary. 3rd year? Idk I’m bad at math, I don’t really want to think about it. I’m pretty sure it’s the 3rd year, since we broke up at 2.
Yeah it’s the third year.
Wait shit idk because ugh ok nevermind.
Yes I have moved on. And no you do not linger in my mind.
I have been waiting for the day to come across a picture of you and a new other. Maybe kissing. Sure enough, that day has come. I can’t tell if it’s just a silly kiss for a picture, or the makings of a future couple. Doesn’t matter. I just needed to see this picture, to finally get it over with.
You know, after the breakup, I had to block your posts from my timeline. I can only see your things when I actually go to your page. It would hurt too much to have it spring up on me as I scroll down, so I go to your page now and then.
We broke up because you just couldn’t do long distance anymore, and because of your future plans that did not include me, not because we stopped loving each other. It was so fucking irritating when those cunts tried to stir shit on Facebook. Not every breakup is a mess. That really upset me. They knew nothing. They tried to make me feel like shit. They didn’t know, that I ended it.
I’m not hurting. But it’s hurts. Does that make sense? I’m not crying. But it feels weird.
Whatever the case may be, if she is a significant other, or for any in the future, I hope you are happy because that’s all is ever want for you(: that’s what love is. There should never be any spite towards the other, even after things are over.
I’m not worried that you’ll forget me, because you never forget your first love.
I try to hold back on posting pics of me with other guys on facebook in fear of causing some type of slight bother in your heart, the kind that I feel.
Heh it’s cliché, but like they say, “if you love something, set it free”.
I’ve been at peace for a long time. Sometimes part of me feels like I got disconnected from my best friend. I didn’t loose them, just like, lost touch. That sucks. A lot. But it’s far better than us being bitter towards each other or talking trash about each other.
I’m just rambling now. I’m gonna stop now lol. Goodnight tumblr.
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring."